SIA Door Supervisor Training Course
If you are looking to work in the Security Industry as a Security Guard or a Door Supervisor, you need to obtain the SIA Licence. Obtaining the Level 2 Door Supervisor Qualification is the first step towards getting your SIA Door Supervisor Licence which allows you to work in the Private Security Industry as a Door Supervisor or Security Officer.
With the SIA Door Supervisor Licence you can work in bars, clubs, pubs, restaurants, warehouses, retail outlets, shops, shopping centres, office buildings and many other places. Door Supervisor usually works at licenced premises but can work in a wide variety of roles including static guarding, manned guarding, key holding etc.
Dynamic Education Services is established organization offering accredited SIA Door Supervisor Course. We have fully qualified tutors, we use SIA approved nationally recognised Awarding bodies, and our course fee is cheaper than other provider, so it’s a good value for money. We also offer free one-on-one tutorial if necessary to achieve the qualifications, that’s why we have very High Pass Rate.
Course Duration: 4 Days (Minimum 30 Hour Class room Training)
Entry Requirements: Anybody 18+ can apply for SIA Licence.
Course Units: There are 4 units in the course
- Working in the Private Security Industry
- Working as a Door Supervisor
- Conflict Management
- Physical Intervention Skills
Assessment: 3 Multiple Choice Exams and Physical Intervention Assessment
Level 2 – Door Supervisor: £149
Term and Conditions:
- Every student must have reasonable understanding of English. Evidence is required (GCSE: A-G in English or ESOL/Functional Skills B1 and above)
- Student need to be punctual in the class, coming late means drop out from the course
- Like others we normally do not charge for re-sit but if student fail in all assessments the student will need to rebook the course.
- Course material will be provided but for additional reading student can buy a book for £15